The Music Hall
What We Do
Verti Music Hall is committed to reducing our environmental impact. Our ongoing efforts are to conserve energy and water, recycle, use environmentally friendly products, and help raise awareness of environmental issues.
With the non-profit association Anschutz hilft e.V., the Anschutz Entertainment Group launched an initiative more than 10 years ago that has since supported and promoted selected charitable projects in the immediate vicinity of the Verti Music Hall.
Environmental protection and resource conservation
Energy supply and consumption
- The green electricity sourced from our energy partner GASAG is produced using hydroelectric power in Northern Europe and is certified with the RenewablePlus eco-label by TÜV Rheinland.
- Heat recovery from ventilation systems
- All areas are equipped exclusively with LED lighting.
- We use regional products and seasonal foods as much as possible for our food offerings to avoid unnecessary transportation.
- The Music Hall is optimally connected to local and long-distance public transport.
- We encourage our guests to use public transport, carpool or come by bike.
As little plastic as possible
In line with the law banning single-use plastic in effect since July 3, 2021, we had previously stopped issuing the following items:
- plastic lids
- drinking straws
- plastic utensils
- our snack trays and beer carriers are made of recycled cardboard without exception.
- the bowls in which our nachos are served are made of sugar cane fiber (bagasse).
- use of recyclable rubbish bags
- We do not hand out napkins with each order and instead rely on napkin dispensers.
- We ask our guests to use only as many disposable items (e.g. paper towels, napkins) as necessary.
- Trash is separated at all food and beverage stands.
- Where possible, we purchase food unpackaged.
- Cleaning products are biodegradable
Reusable Cup System
From now on, visitors to the Verti Music Hall will receive their drinks at events in recycled Ökocups, which will be cleaned in an in-house dishwashing facility after use.
By switching to reusable cups, a deposit cup system will be introduced at Verti Music Hall, where no cup will leave Verti Music Hall and thus remain in the recycling loop.